- Docket #75151 - In Re: Amendment to Florida Rules of Civil Procedure
1.700-1.780 (Mediation), 563 So. 2d 85; June 21, 1990.
- Response of Henry P. Trawick, Jr.,
and Supplement to Response
- Comments by Robert J. Derham
- Comments by Nicholas G. Schommer, James
V. Lobozzo, Jr. and Michael J. Trombley
- Comments by Scott M. Kenney
- Comments by W.E. Grissett, Jr.
and Bruce W. Talcott
- Comments by Jody M. Litchford
- Comments by Al Lee
- Comments by Physicians Protective Trust
- Comments by Daniel T. K. Hurley,
- Comments by James B. Chaplin
- Comments by Bernard H. Salzberg
- Comments by Norman K. Schwarz
- Comments by C. McFerrin Smith, III
- Comments by John F. Harkness, Jr.
- Comments by Ted Brousseau, Circuit Judge
- Comments by Florida Medical Malpractice
Claims Council, Inc.
- Comments by Richard D. Faulkner, Esq
- Comments by 1000 Friends of Florida
- Comments by Edward A. Fernald
Compiled by the Florida State University College of Law Library with financial support from the law libraries of Barry University, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Florida Coastal School of Law, Florida International University, Florida State University, Nova Southeastern University, St. Thomas University, Stetson University, University of Florida, and University of Miami.