- Docket #76565 - James F. Coy, M.D., et al., Petitioners, vs. Florida
Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Plan, et al., Respondents.
595 So. 2d 943; February 13, 1992.
- Petitioners' Brief on Jurisdiction
- Petitioners' Jurisictional Brief
- Jurisdictional Brief of Appellee Florida
Birth-Related Injury Compensation Association
- Initial Brief of Respondent Florida
Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Association
- Initial Brief of Petitioners, James F.
Coy, M.D., Sidney R. Steinberg, M.D. and Claude A. Boyd, M.D.
- Reply Brief of Peitioners, James F. Coy,
M.D., Sidney R. Steinberg, M.D. and Claude A. Boyd, M.D.
- Initial Brief of Amicus Curiae, Drs.
J. Thomas Atkins, Max Sugar, John A. Tirpak, and Marvin A. Perer
- Reply Brief of Amicus Curiae,
Dr. James T. McGibony, Dr. Joseph Von Thron, Dr. Mark D. Ziffer
and Dr. William Barfield
Compiled by the Florida State University College of Law Library with financial support from the law libraries of Barry University, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Florida Coastal School of Law, Florida International University, Florida State University, Nova Southeastern University, St. Thomas University, Stetson University, University of Florida, and University of Miami.