Florida Supreme Court Briefs and Opinions
- Docket #SC09-141 - In Re: Amendments To The Florida Rules of Juvenile Procedure. December 17, 2009.
- Three-Year Cycle Amendments To The Florida Rules of Juvenile Procedure
- Comments of Eric Trombley, Assistant State Attorney Chief, Leon County JuvenileDivision
- Comments of The Sixth Judicial Circuit In Opposition To Proposed Amendments To Rule Of Juvenile Procedure 8.100 And Rule of Juvenile Procedure 8.257
- Comment of Jim Coats, Sheriff of Pinellas County, Florida, To The Amendments To The Florida Rules of Juvenile Procedure, Proposed Amended Fla. R. JUV. P. 8.100
- Comments of The Florida Department of Children And Families
- Comments of The Family Law Rules Committee To Proposed Amendments To FLA. R. JUV. P. 8.257
- Comments In Support of Amendment To Florida Rule of Juvenile Procedure 8.100 By The Florida Public Defender Association, INC., Florida Children's First, And The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- University of Miami School of Law Children & Youth Law Clinic Comments In Support of Rule 8.100 Amendment
- Comments of The University of Miami School of Law Center For The Study of Human Rights in Support of The Proposed Amendment To Rule 8.100, Florida Rules of Juvenule Procedure
- Response of The Juvenile Court Rules Committee To Comments
- Response of The Juvenile Court Rules Committee To Comments of Family Law Rules Committee
RealVideo, Windows Media or Flash Player must be installed on your computer
to view the oral argument. Gavel
to Gavel is produced by WFSU-TV.