Welcome to the Placement Office
Class of 2012 employment statistics show that graduates continue to be highly valued in the legal marketplace. U.S. News & World Report (2014) rates Florida State Florida's #1 law school, and the nation’s 39th best, in terms of the percentage of 2012 graduates employed nine months after graduation in full-time, long-term, bar passage-required or J.D.-advantage jobs. More Placement Details.
The primary goal of the Placement Office is to provide students and alumni with the tools and skills they need to advance their careers.
Here are some of the ways the Placement Office can assist you:
- Providing comprehensive career services including individual advising/counseling to students and alumni;
- Building and maintaining dynamic relationships with a variety of legal employers;
- Conducting comprehensive career development research;
- Compiling employment and salary data; and
- Providing online access to job listings.