The College of Law Technology Department strives to provide excellent service and support for all students.
If you are a student in need of technical assistance, please visit the helpdesk in room 339 of Roberts Hall or room A023 in the Advocacy Center, call the help desk at 850.644.7735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the services provided to all students at the College of Law:
- Ensures classroom technology is well-maintained
- Provides media and data storage assistance
- Offers video conferencing for meetings, remote class presentations, and networking noshes
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of problems that occur with student-owned laptops and devices
- Provides multimedia presentation support
- Provides year-round training for classroom technology. To schedule a training session, please email email@example.com.
- Provides network connectivity throughout the College of Law campus via wireless and LAN connections