We encourage all prospective law students to visit and tour Florida State University College of Law. From September to April tours are generally offered Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., excluding exam weeks, holidays, and breaks. Tour availability is limited from mid-November to mid-January and from May to August due to exam and break schedules. Please contact the Office of Admissions to set up a time that works best with your schedule. Tours of the College of Law typically last between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
Schedule a visit
In conjunction with a tour, you may also like to attend a law class (fall and spring semesters only) and/or meet with one of our admissions professionals to discuss any questions you may have about the College of Law. Please note that visits to some law classes require prior approval of the instructor. The following are available classes for the Spring 2015 semester:
- Contracts with Professor Linford, M/W/F, 8:15-9:30 a.m.
- Legislation & Regulation with Professor Seidenfeld, T/Th/F,8:30-9:25 a.m.
- Contracts with Professor B. Markell, M/W/Th, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
- Legislation & Regulation with Professor Pursley, M/W, 9:30-10:52 a.m.
- Criminal Law with Professor S. Wiseman, M/W, 11 a.m.-12:22 p.m.
- Criminal Law with Professor W. Logan, M/W, 11 a.m.-12:22 p.m.
- Legislation & Regulation with Professor Tolson, T/Th, 11 a.m.-12:22 p.m.
- Constitutional Law I with Professor Seidenfeld, T/Th, 11 a.m.-12:22 p.m.
- Constitutional Law I with Professor Pursley, M/W, 1:40-3:02 p.m.
- Constitutional Law I with Professor Stern, M/T/Th, 3:15-4:10 p.m.
- Contracts with Professor Bayern, M/T/Th, 3:15-4:30 p.m.
All tours and visits to Florida State University College of Law begin in the Office of Admissions, Room A120 of the Advocacy Center located at 301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. Paid parking is available at parking meters along Jefferson Street and Pensacola Street and in the Kleman Plaza parking garage located at 306 South Duval Street. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 850.644.3787 or email@example.com.