Welcome to the College of Law Research Center. Our primary mission is to train our students to produce highly sophisticated and cost-effective legal research. Florida State Law students have 24/7 access to the Research Center. Our students can also use virtual reference provided by expert research librarians.
Our Research Center offers students:
- one of the nation’s most comprehensive, systematic legal research training programs
- extensive legal research offerings throughout all three years of law school
- specialized classes, long and short, that help students to develop into expert legal researchers
- classes and workshops taught by experienced research attorneys and law librarians
What our students say about us:
- "I love libguides! I think it is wonderful that you compile all resources on a topic in one place, it makes it so accessible."
- "Expertise and willingness to help! You rock!"
- "Finding the sources I was looking for with a librarian was quick, easy, and outstanding!"
- "I've used lots of libraries but never before received such amazing library service!"
- "With all the resources I gained through my Jump Start session, I will be able to hit the ground running when I start my job!"
- “My clerking job showed me the value of the skills that I learned from the research librarians.”